I thank each and every one of you for your intercession in these prayer requests! If you need your prayer to be carried over from the previous month, please comment below, or email me at email@example.com. Put “PRAYER REQUEST” in big letters in the subject line so I catch it quickly! Thank you!
Ephesians 6:18 ~ And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
August Prayer Requests:
- Kevin Arnold – For my grandkids, 2 and 4 years old, going through a very bitter divorce with my son. They were kidnapped and taken out of state. And for my son’s salvation.
- Judi Shell – pray for granddaughter who is having digestion issues
- Tracey Rodenbach – this weekend she will be helping staff a leadership training event for adults. She asks for prayer and strength.
- Earl and Karen – Karen injured shoulder and requires surgery. She’ll be out of work for at least 12-16 weeks. Please pray for financial provision and healing
Catherine D: Her grandson, Asher. Lung infection. Needed resuscitated twice, but now stable. He has a long way to go, however.
Godswarrior: Right leg has healed. Left leg has not. It is taking its toll emotionally, physically, and mentally. Pray for healing of cellulitis infection
Jeffery Alpha: Woke up feeling very ill.
Prayers for the people of Israel, as well as YouTube channels like Maranatha Morning.
Nethanel Bender: Unspoken Prayer request
avalon daketh: Needing prayer
- Nancy Anderson – I injured my knee badly while gardening in 2005 and believe had ruptured some ligaments in my left knee. I had a couple rehabs but it is still very painful so have to walk with a limp. I think it’s getting worse, please pray for healing
- Momma S – comfort for her family as they attend funeral for Aunt that passed away
- Joshua Brunken – Pray for British friends Rachael & Eleena & Sarah & Daisy & Lorna ‘s salvation (and other needs). Pray also for singer & actress Demi Lovato ‘s healing and other needs.
- Bobbi Tayman – rest & strength
- Caitlyn & Kim – safety and peace of mind
Patricia Randall: Those in Indonesia involved in the earthquake, as well as our lost family and friends.
Diane Jewkes: Her husband has atrial fibrillation and hypertension. The meds he takes for this have severe side effects. Needs miracle of restoration. PRAISE REPORT! “Deborah Grant picked up on my request on 23rd July and said she would keep praying for Imogen, bless her. Well, she is doing great and does NOT need an op praise Abba!”
- Grandma G (Samantha’s Grandma that watches kids) – pray that the neurological tests come back as not serious
- Nancy Anderson – I guess it was not God’s will that my disabled daughter return back to my home where I had been looking after her for the last 7 years. Today Aug. 1st was the day I had arranged with a couple to bring her here as for 5 days I had paid for a motel but was getting very expensive. It was all wasted money as my daughter found fault with their vehicle not having a tarp and I guess their personalities clashed. Please pray that she will be okay on her own as she is now homeless and both mentally and physically disabled.
- Nancy Elizabeth McRae – My daughter-in-law Ashley has breast cancer…for the second time a tumor has returned in her brain…surgery to remove it is scheduled for August 9th. She is only 32 years old. She has 2 little girls = Hailey 6 and Bella 2. My son’s name is Jeff. Please pray for the whole family. God is able!
- Kim Dalton – for her brother, that his heart be softened and turned toward Jesus and that he recognize that all of his running from God has been in vain. Pray he wills surrender his heart and life to Jesus. The Lord knows that Matthew’s salvation weighs heavily on my heart and I pray for him every single day. I love him so very much and I can’t bear the thought of him being left behind after the rapture. Even now, I have tears in my eyes. Lord Jesus, please hear our cries and save my brother, Matthew Eric Wood.
- Marjorie H – my sister has thyroid cancer and will need surgery in September please pray for her. That everything goes well. And she doesn’t need chemotherapy.
- Diane Jewkes – Here is my beautiful Granddaughter Imogen. She is five years old & suffered a severe fracture of the fib & tib bones just below the knee yesterday evening 21/07/2018 in a trampoline accident. Please pray that when reviewed on Tuesday the manipulated bones will still be in place & not require an operation.
She is very brave & looking forward to having a new purple cast on Tuesday in place of the temporary one pictured! Bless her.
Thank you for your prayers & love. Much love & shalom to you in Yeshua ha’ Mashiah.
- Davona – please pray for those that lost home in fires, tornados, and extreme weather events
- Tracey Rodenback – pray for our children returning to school
- Diane Blue – pray for her friend, a 34 year old mother of three with colon cancer, stage four
- Judi Shell – continue praying for unbelieving nephew
- Lily Flower – asks for wisdom in her Bible learning, so she can help bring others to Jesus
- Angela Turner – needs prayer for family to be saved
- Sandysimms Woods – pray for Christians that are being oppressed in world
- Paul/Zeus: Prayers for him. Going through a very tough season
- Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your requests in the live fellowship chat during the livestreams